Locate Negotiate is an independent Property Advisory Business specialising in providing help to owners and families with the property appraisal assessment process and advocacy services.
Aged Care & Family Assist
Step 1: Accurate Appraisal and Reporting completed without delay
1. Initial discussions about Locate Negotiate services and client requirements.
2. Arrange access for property inspection.
3. Comprehensive written appraisal, including sale and rental estimates, completed and sent to authorised person/persons within 2 working days from inspection.This service is obligation free!
Step 2: Client advice received and strategy implemented.
1. Follow-up to discuss requirements.
2. Engage Locate Negotiate to undertake Sellers or Leasing Advocacy services.
3. Appointing of Selling or leasing agent.
4. Manage the sale process and ensuring strong communication links with client and agent.
5. Make certain the appointed agent is acting in your best interest.
6. Ensuring the best possible outcome and a trouble free process.No cost to Client – we will bill the Agent. For more information, please refer back to our seller's advocacy service
1 ALAN AVE, SEAFORTH
We were engaged to inspect and assess the property with a family member who was looking after the affairs of her mother. The family member informed us that they were eager for the property to go to market asap. Sale proceeds would be used to fund the Aged Care facility which they had committed to. The family were concerned about the ongoing costs and penalty interest which would play a factor if the property wasn’t sold within a reasonable time frame. The family member was time poor and lived on the other side of Sydney.
We were able to step in and assist with an action plan. There was cosmetic work needed before the property was presented to market. We assisted in acquiring quotes and engaging tradespeople. We then managed the sale i.e. Appointing an agent, overseeing the sale process for the family and ensuring we achieved the right outcome.
We were able to take all the stress away associated with selling the property. We liaised closely with family, solicitor and appointed agent to ensure a smooth handover to the new owner.
17 ADA STREET, OATLEY
SOLD AT AUCTION: $1,710,000
Our clients contacted Locate Negotiate to carry out a Market appraisal on their father’s property as he had recently moved to an Aged Care facility. Once access was arranged, we assessed the property and provided the client with a detailed appraisal letter.
In addition, we advised on what was needed to present the property to market.
Locate Negotiate assisted the family to appoint a selling agent after reviewing the written submissions from three agents. Following this, we then instructed the appointed agent on what is expected and how they are to communicate throughout their appointment. We worked closely with the agent and communicated with the family at key times during the campaign.
The property went to auction with multiple people bidding. It went on to sell for $1,710,000 which was well above the client’s expectations.
From the outset, family members were not confident and familiar with the selling process and the properties worth. We gave the family confidence and reassurance during the selling process from start to finish.